Saturday, December 15, 2018

~:[CH7 - Day 349]:~ Hard Labor, Great Times

~:[CH7 - Day 349]:~ Hard Labor, Great Times
My body was so sore by day's end. It was about nine hours of moving, monitoring and cleaning as we ran our annual Stussy sale. There isn't much to worry about, but on the day of, there is a lot to do. The great thing is that at the end of the day, I got nothing but praise for the work this group did and I was also proud of how they did. It's not easy spending that much time doing all that work, but they stayed on top of it through the day and I was so proud. From labor to celebration, we held our annual captains dinner where the new trainees join our current and departing group in a changing of the guard. We will have a fairly young captains core next year with only one senior, but we also have a frosh/soph heavy team as well. As usual, it was a great dinner at one of my favorite places and helped me recover a bit from an insane week of work. With that, I now have some time to relax and enjoy as I have a fairly light week ahead before the craziness of the holidays. Sometimes we complain about all the hard work we have to do, but when all is said and done, celebrating and relaxing afterward becomes even more appreciated and for that we can appreciate both the hard work and the opportunity to enjoy it afterward! 

No comments:

Post a Comment