Tuesday, December 11, 2018

~:[CH7 - Day 345]:~ Stay Focused

~:[CH7 - Day 345]:~ Stay Focused
For my athletes, it was staying focused so that they could perform their first round of dances, for me, it was staying focused so I could complete my ten hour date with my computer. Yes, by night's end, I have spent over ten hours editing for our banquet. I had a few errands that kept me up later, but I stayed focused and worked through the night. By night's end, I had completed 2/3 of the video with a full night left. Obviously, there are certificates to sign and sort along with notes to write, but I think I am in pretty good shape and should be able to get things done as I finished the toughest of the sections of the video already. While I toned down the extras so that I could make sure that I finished, I still think that it is piecing together well, much like the dances that my athletes have been working on. As I smiled at the work that I create, earlier, I was smiling at the progress my athletes have made on their dances. Not many of them are dancers, but they keep impressing me and adding things into their performances. The rain kept them from a few practices, but ultimately, the all were able to complete their performance for the check up. I can't wait to see the final products next week! In any case, the next two days will be crazy, but at least I know that after those two days, things will slow down and I may just be able to breathe. For now, I must stay focused knowing that I can do this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment