Sunday, December 9, 2018

~:[CH7 - Day 343]:~ Face the World Ahead of You

~:[CH7 - Day 343]:~ Face the World Ahead of You
The world is going to try to bring you down, that's why you have to be ready to face the world that is ahead of you. As I stood in the middle of a snow-covered Shady Rest Park, I thought about how to get to where we want to go, we have to stand up for ourselves and be prepared for what's ahead. The road of life is a long one, so we do have to prepare ourselves well. Sundays tend to be the best and worst days of the week, as you can enjoy the day itself, but at the same time, you know that the next day is Monday, a day that many dread as we stumble to get on our feet. However, in our lives, if we prepare ourselves for what could be ahead, what's ahead shouldn't scare us at all. As I drove through undiscovered territory, I saw beauty I have never seen before as it made me realized that traveling down these unknown roads is not always as bad as they seem and in this case, can be awe-inspiring. If we listen to those who are trying to stop us, we miss out on opportunities. As you head into the week remember these tips to get your through your journey:

1. Be prepared for what's ahead and expect the unexpected!
2. Be smart, but don't be afraid of roads that require a bit of a challenge.
3. Keep and eye out for opportunities that surround you.
4. Enjoy the ride! Don't miss out on opportunities because you're so focused on the destination.
5. Don't be afraid to try new things.
6. Don't be afraid to change up your road map.
7. Travel with confidence, both in yourself and your plan.

As we travel ahead, let's arm ourselves with all the tools and skills we need to successfully accomplish what we aim for on the road ahead and let's all be ready to stand tall in front of the challenges that lay ahead. I always seem to want to stand behind the camera lens, but today I saw that every once in awhile that in order to find a successful journey that I must also see the world from another point of view. While today marks the end of the weekend, let's not be sad, as a week full of opportunities await us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment