
~:[CH13 - Day 67]:~ In a Flash
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw storm clouds rolling in. During the season, I am a weatherman, closely checking the weather. My skills failed me. Wheat I thought would be clear, became a stormy day. It actually didn't rain much, but the lightning ended up having our starters leave the field. We weren't told anything while waiting for them, as we finally realized they disappeared. We ended up canceling the rest of the meet only for it to clear up - 0-2. In a flash, the meet was over, as we figured out a plan to makeup for the missed events. Of course, with this being our first full team meet, it was nice to see all the new talent we have spread around our team. We actually have a lot of young ones who can contribute for years down the line. It's quite impressive to see where they are, but I am hoping to see even great things down the line to see where they end up. It was nice that I was able to get home with enough time to shower, pack and finish getting my files ready for New York, but I as I look back, I was excited to see how they did today, as they zoomed by us on the track. The future looks like it could be bright for this squad and we'll just see how far they can go.

No comments:
Post a Comment