Sunday, March 24, 2024

~:[CH13 - Day 84]:~ Grinding

 
~:[CH13 - Day 84]:~ Grinding

I was pretty exhausted from the meet yesterday when I woke up. The weather at these meets makes it even more exhausting. I was supposed to go to a performance at night, but I canceled that and got to grinding. I was able to get more work done than I had planned for the day as I focused in on prepping for Tuesday's visitors. Sadly, I missed most of the NCAA games, although I peeked in to catch the end of the close games, most of which went the opposite way of which I hoped such as the Baylor game. While results are disappointing, sometimes you just keep focusing on grinding until the difficult moments pass. It's been hard to focus with all going on, but when you look towards wrapping up projects you're excited for, it dulls the pain a bit so you can keep grinding away. Let's hope that next weekend I move up the charts even though my final pick got knocked out today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment