~:[CH9 - Day 1]:~ The First But Not The Last
Normally, the first is a day to recover and relax after days of cleaning and hours of cooking and hosting for the new year celebrations, however, with a complex schedule, our holiday IA day fell on the 1st. I reluctantly got up with an alarm and then headed out. What was suppose to be an IAs lunch turned into a bit longer of a day, but in the end, it allowed it not to be rushed. After our day, I'm excited to see what more they contribute for the freshmen and hope that they can pass on their energy and spirit to them as well. We all have many goals and wishes for what's ahead, but focus in on those few goals you want to really work on and keep yourself in check so you don't stray away from the path on your way to those goals. The rest of the day left me with my usual 1st day organizing as I finished up college recommendations and began the process of redoing my hard drive system. It was a great start to 2020, I know there are many great and productive days like these ahead. Let's make the most of every one of those moments. Today may be the first, but it definitely is not the last. Happy New Year everyone!


happy new year!
ReplyDelete