~:[CH9 - Day 14]:~ In Character
I love it when it's time for the philosophers forum as the students dress up and play the roles of different philosophers of the Enlightenment (and other time periods). Some full engage in their characters while others represent their policies to the fullest. Either way, it becomes a wonderful simulation and the students work on MUN skills along with learning history. While my camera broke down a bit, I was able to snap a few pictures before it did and while I may not have as much media as I normally have because of it, I had a wonderful experience soaking in their questions and comments. In the process of covering all the material we need to, it's hard to get on top of it all, but doing things like this is a must and today was another reminder of why. Kudos to all those who engaged themselves of the role and fully put themselves in character as these are the days that make a classroom memorable.


No comments:
Post a Comment