~:[CH9 - Day 31]:~ Up, Up & Away
The boys and girls locked up their basketball league titles today with a win over Pioneer. The teams showed solid efforts as they were both challenged early on, but pulled away in the end. It was a nice way to end a chaotic week full of moments that have exhausted us, worried us and left us in limbo. As while things have been crazy, at least for a moment, we can be taken away from the stress of it all. I am so proud of my brother and cousin for accomplishing these feats and doing it in the same year for the first time since 1997 and the second time in school history. I hope that the weekend can give us some good news and good rest, but for now, I'll soak in the enjoyment of the evening and worry about the weekend in the morning. Congratulations Dons!


No comments:
Post a Comment