Sunday, January 1, 2012

~:[Day 1]:~ Starting Off on the Right Foot

~:[Day 1]:~ Starting Off on the Right Foot
I thought maybe 2012 would not be starting out on the right foot when it took me all night and all day to find someone to go to the game with me today. I had to try to figure out who would want to go to a Los Angeles Clippers game and so my search began. While I didn't want to go down the route of a Laker fan, I brought JT since he loves basketball and it worked out since a few of his guys in his fantasy match up were playing. In any case, JT also spotted the family of Chris Paul who were sitting one row in front and two seats over from us! It was his parents, his wife, and his son. They were fairly calm through the game, but you could see the competitor come out in his mom towards the end of the game. The win was a perfect way to start off the new year. In any case, most of my day was spent in the Staples Center area, however, I also was able to get some work done this morning, as well as eat some delicious ozoni! (http://norecipes.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/osechi-11.jpg). My day was topped off with pork over rice and milk tea with egg pudding from Dolphin Bay since Tapex was closed. In any case, hope your new year started off on the right foot and here is to many days of wonderful memories and experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment