Friday, January 13, 2012

~:[Day 13]:~ Jeepers Creepers

~:[Day 13]:~ Jeepers Creepers
It was quite funny to see Janie and Jamie in the same forever lazy, however, they did it. Later on, Jamie fell asleep in her super comfy forever lazy. Her hair was hanging off the side which resulted in the picture above. After a long day where I went to bed at almost 4am, it was great to end with a relaxing warm meal thanks to mis amigos such as Andrew (I still owe you man!) In any case, the food was delicious, however, I just have to bring double next time since I did not have time to pick up anything on my way to hot pot. Andrew wouldn't take my money, so yes, that is exactly what I will do :) Until tomorrow, I shall see no more daylight :) Happy Birthday soon enough Janie and save me Albert!

No comments:

Post a Comment