~:[Day 29]:~ Productivity at Its Finest
Today had to be one of my most productive days, even though I fell back to sleep after my original wake up call. Today was a scheduled work day since I had nothing on my calendar and everything to do! I started cleaning out the garage and ended up with four donation bags full of clothes and a lot more items that will be going to school tomorrow! It looks a lot cleaner, but there still is so much more to do! I also filled up an entire trash can so I will have to ask my neighbor & cousin (Marcus) to use his this week! I also went shopping yesterday so I could cook today! I made chicken curry with sukiyaki beef, gyoza and natto :) The natto was overboard since it ended up with a double serving of rice, but hey, it all worked out in the end. The day culminated with the Clippers taking out Denver and me, completing the Hello Kitty duct tape wallet for Nalani's birthday! It feels so great that I've finished almost everything so that I can have such a relaxing day. I hope that I have a lot more of these, but with three games this week, I'm not so sure :)
Today had to be one of my most productive days, even though I fell back to sleep after my original wake up call. Today was a scheduled work day since I had nothing on my calendar and everything to do! I started cleaning out the garage and ended up with four donation bags full of clothes and a lot more items that will be going to school tomorrow! It looks a lot cleaner, but there still is so much more to do! I also filled up an entire trash can so I will have to ask my neighbor & cousin (Marcus) to use his this week! I also went shopping yesterday so I could cook today! I made chicken curry with sukiyaki beef, gyoza and natto :) The natto was overboard since it ended up with a double serving of rice, but hey, it all worked out in the end. The day culminated with the Clippers taking out Denver and me, completing the Hello Kitty duct tape wallet for Nalani's birthday! It feels so great that I've finished almost everything so that I can have such a relaxing day. I hope that I have a lot more of these, but with three games this week, I'm not so sure :)


No comments:
Post a Comment