Tuesday, January 3, 2012

~:[Day 3]:~ A Wicked Geisha

~:[Day 3]:~ A Wicked Geisha
Today was an adventure to LA as I headed out to watch Wicked for the (too many to count) time. As usual it was good and this Elphaba and Fiyero were up there on my charts for overall performance. In any case, I got to sit in the fourth row (D) in the aisle so it was a perfect place to be, except for the fact that I got hit in the face with a ROLLED piece of confetti that shot out at the beginning. It is normally a nice gentle fall for the confetti, not this one. I noticed so many things that I do not normally see, which is great because since I've seen it so many times, attention to detail is important. Prior to Wicked, I ate at the Geisha House and had their filet mignon, surf and turf (filet mignon w/lobster), ocean dragon (eel), and red samari (spicy tuna) with pomegranate juice. It was delicious, however, Jeannie made me eat most of the food so I left more full than I wanted to be. (SMH) Also, I used my bloomspot gift certificate, so I the bill ended up being very cheap! Even though we walked to the restaurant, no cocktails because of my company, the one shot wonder. I also ran into the now famous Yoshi (Don't forget who took your headshots for you way back when). For most of the morning, I worked on the starting lineup for tomorrow's game versus Artesia (Check it out at http://vimeo.com/user7792852/cbb12vartesia PW: cerritos12). I still need to work on getting some shots for the first 15 minutes and also on redoing the voice overs since my voice was gone, but the new and improved video will be completed soon enough! I also got a great surprise in a visit from Shannon! It was already a great enough surprise, but she also brought me a super cool new camera! I'll be sure to work some magic with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment