Monday, January 23, 2012

~:[Day 23]:~ Awaiting Happiness

~:[Day 23]:~ Awaiting Happiness
It felt like hours as we waited for the monorail to arrive to take us to the happiest place on earth, but it finally did and we were able to get into the park by about 6:40pm with about an hour to hit up as many rides as possible. To our surprise, the park was fairly empty as we went to Finding Nemo, Mr. Toad's, Peter Pan, Snow White, (Pinocchio - Broke Down), Casey Jr. Circus Train (Caboose), Big Thunder Mountain, and Astro Blasters. We power walked most of the way around the park, but did all that and finished just a tick after 8. Quite the fun evening to celebrate the true lunar new year! We ended the day at the Jazz Kitchen for their beignets! Almost as good as the ones from New Orleans, yet no waiting! I am truly sorry Selena that you were unable to enjoy the experience with us. I promise that when you can, I will get you some! Yahooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment