~:[Day 8]:~ Domo-kun Carries the Load
It's a bird, it's a plane, it's domo-kun! This weekend, my Domo-kun bag carried my belongings as I did a day trip to Las Vegas (arrived back this morning). However, it was quite interesting to bring my Domo-kun bag on the trip for the first time. I love Domo simply because everytime I see "it," it just makes me smile. I got into the debate today of what Domo actually is and of course, Wikipedia defines it as a creature that was born from an egg, it also is stated online that it's the mascot for a television station, but could it really have been created as the poo monster? No matter its origins, Domo continues to intrigue me and to provide me an up boost whenever I need it. Why? Who knows but it does and I will continue to rely on it to do so! So whenever, you hear me RAWR, imagine me as Domo, but that is probably how I feel inside when I do! PS ... For those who joined us, we know the different situations Domo can get into (insert caption here).
It's a bird, it's a plane, it's domo-kun! This weekend, my Domo-kun bag carried my belongings as I did a day trip to Las Vegas (arrived back this morning). However, it was quite interesting to bring my Domo-kun bag on the trip for the first time. I love Domo simply because everytime I see "it," it just makes me smile. I got into the debate today of what Domo actually is and of course, Wikipedia defines it as a creature that was born from an egg, it also is stated online that it's the mascot for a television station, but could it really have been created as the poo monster? No matter its origins, Domo continues to intrigue me and to provide me an up boost whenever I need it. Why? Who knows but it does and I will continue to rely on it to do so! So whenever, you hear me RAWR, imagine me as Domo, but that is probably how I feel inside when I do! PS ... For those who joined us, we know the different situations Domo can get into (insert caption here).


No comments:
Post a Comment