Monday, January 2, 2012

~:[Day 2]:~ Get to Know My Throne

~:[Day 2]:~ Get to Know My Throne
Today was a workday for me. I was able to get a lot of the work that I needed done completed. However, it also kept me from finding a good photo to post of the day. I thought of posting a picture of the boba I had when hanging out with Andrew, but I figured that is too commonplace. It got me to thinking though, there is a place where the conversation NEVER goes that I spend each day of my life when I'm at home, my throne (aka my bathroom). I guess I'd figured I could share my wonderful view with the rest of you, which is properly themed with my fascination with the animal, the monkey. My middle name in the Heina era was translated as Great Monkey (http://www.onmarkproductions.com/html/monkey-koushin-p3.html#masaru) and is also similar to my late grandfathers name, Masei. I guess that's where the fascination began. Just a random fact on Day 2! Have a great second day of the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment