Thursday, January 19, 2012

~:[Day 19]:~ Work Station North

~:[Day 19]:~ Work Station North
I worked on work station north today preparing the starting lineups video for tomorrow's game (Come out and support us at Cerritos HS tomorrow at 6:30pm). For those who never have been in my room, I have three hard drives in this area and fifteen more in use in my room currently! Wowzers! Anyway, I have also been grading position papers for Nationals! I have about thirty more to grade this weekend, but have been moving along these past few hours and hopefully will get through it by Monday or so. They have actually been pretty good and no huge bombs yet, but of course, there still are many chances for one of those :P ... Finally, I think I just wrapped up most of my Duke plans for my February trip! The countdown to travel season is now enacted and sits at 24 days til Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia and North Carolina with a quick stop over in Georgia and 43 days until New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment