~:[Day 16]:~ You Japanese?
I love Japanese food with all my heart and so when I get the chance to eat it, I jump on the opportunity. Tonight was one of those nights and I thoroughly enjoyed my tsukiyaki meat, gyoza, and tofu. What's funny is that some people don't even think I am Japanese. I always get an array of responses, but usually not Japanese first, unless they know my last name. It made me think of this one time when I was in New York and I kept ordering from the same Chinese food place near our hotel. The first time the guy came to my door, he pointed at me, and exclaimed, "You Japanese?" I thought it was funny how he was so excited that I was Japanese. The same guy delivered my food three times during the week. He must have thought I lived off Chinese food, in reality, it was just that their lunch special was such a great deal! Speaking of Japan, my car is now the Mecca of Honda Odysseys. I have had my party van Odyssey since 2003 and my dad and mom now both have one. In our driveway sits three minivans across. Of course our newest one is our best one. My plan is to replace mine next year if I have the money to do so. Seeing the prices of them though, I better start saving now (something I am not good at).


No comments:
Post a Comment