Wednesday, January 18, 2012

~:[Day 18]:~ Shot Shot Shot

~:[Day 18]:~ Shot Shot Shot
It may be the last thing you'd think I'd have the most of, but I think one of the things I have the most of are shot glasses. Why? I'm not sure where my fascination for shot glasses came, but somewhere along the line, I picked up shot glasses from around the country and the world. New Orleans, Detroit, Vegas, New York, the Carolinas, London, Disney World and more! Whenever I see a cool one from a place I've been, I pick it up! I usually try to keep my collection to places I have been, but since I've experienced so many different cities, I am starting to compile a bunch of them. In any case, it's something I must look at every day as I leave my room for the day or before hitting the sack, as it is displayed in my wonderful shelf that has served me well. The collection now occupies five sections, but soon, it will expand even further!

No comments:

Post a Comment