~:[Day 24]:~ Living Large
I wanted to post my lunch (a gift for lunar new year) picture for my daily picture, however, since I posted it earlier, I figured I'd get a new picture. Today, I brought in eight large pizza's for our MUN grill session. Our small group of seniors will be traveling to Duke in two weeks and we were prepping for the conference. A few hours together, eight pizzas, and a hoard of MUN information later, means that they SHOULD be ready for the conference. We actually have a fairly decent group attending and so I am confidence in how they will perform. A few weeks following that conference, I shall take my juniors to New York and we had our grill will 16 boxes of pizza last week. While we are on a numbers game, I am still grading position papers and have only ten more to go! I've made progress and will be able to finish them out by tomorrow! Yahoo! No more MUN grading means time to clean and proofread/format my poetry book (finally).
I wanted to post my lunch (a gift for lunar new year) picture for my daily picture, however, since I posted it earlier, I figured I'd get a new picture. Today, I brought in eight large pizza's for our MUN grill session. Our small group of seniors will be traveling to Duke in two weeks and we were prepping for the conference. A few hours together, eight pizzas, and a hoard of MUN information later, means that they SHOULD be ready for the conference. We actually have a fairly decent group attending and so I am confidence in how they will perform. A few weeks following that conference, I shall take my juniors to New York and we had our grill will 16 boxes of pizza last week. While we are on a numbers game, I am still grading position papers and have only ten more to go! I've made progress and will be able to finish them out by tomorrow! Yahoo! No more MUN grading means time to clean and proofread/format my poetry book (finally).


No comments:
Post a Comment