Sunday, January 15, 2012

~:[Day 15]:~ JD and Me

~:[Day 15]:~ JD and Me
I figured I used something along the lines of the movie Marley and Me for my title today since it was JD spending the day with me at home. I wasn't feel so hot when I woke up today, so I made it into a workday where I was able to grade some papers, catch up on MUN and track, do my laundry and clean, and catch up on some TV as well. The Green Bay Packers played a horrible game today, which could have spoiled my day, however, I didn't allow it to. I know that this season was a good one, but they had a lot of flaws that were exposed today. I also will be glad when all the bandwagoners leave this year and root for another team. Be loyal to a team. It's like at the Clippers game last night when some fans were cheering for both the Lakers and the Clippers. That is a no-no. In any case, I love JD with all my heart and am glad that we got to spend some time together. I am sorry that I didn't leave my house today though because if I did, I would have been at the Happiest Place on Earth in my onsie celebrating Janie's birthday. Sorry for bailing! I'll go with you when I kick this cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment