~:[Day 20]:~ Restaurant Musical Chairs
We searched for a restaurant to eat after our game today. After checking Buffalo Wild Wings (a long wait), BJ's (1 hour), and El Torito (45 mintes), we settled at Red Robin (yum!). I wasn't particularly hungry, however, it was hard to not eat when everyone else was so I ended up with an Ensenada Chicken Platter, Jalapeno Coins with Sweet & Spicy Ketchup, and Speckled Lemonade. The night ended up being pretty good despite the dagger from Kevin Love ~ the three pointer. The Clippers blew that one and it was their worst loss of the season. Oh well, at least we got W today in league :)
We searched for a restaurant to eat after our game today. After checking Buffalo Wild Wings (a long wait), BJ's (1 hour), and El Torito (45 mintes), we settled at Red Robin (yum!). I wasn't particularly hungry, however, it was hard to not eat when everyone else was so I ended up with an Ensenada Chicken Platter, Jalapeno Coins with Sweet & Spicy Ketchup, and Speckled Lemonade. The night ended up being pretty good despite the dagger from Kevin Love ~ the three pointer. The Clippers blew that one and it was their worst loss of the season. Oh well, at least we got W today in league :)


No comments:
Post a Comment