~:[Day 28]:~ Delicious Day Trip
A plan-less day became a fairly filled day very quickly. I woke up early and hit the local Target to collect me a hello kitty duct tape roll. They are selling on amazon for about 16 on average including shipping, while it's 1/3 of that in stores. What a joke! I'm planning on making Nalani a small purse :) I then got some work down and headed down south. I hit up a Target and then an animal shelter! It was so sad to see so many homeless animals, but at least they are being take care of! There were a few that were likeable, but so many pitbulls! For Dinner, I hit up Wa Dining OKAN, which was delicious. I actually debating putting the picture from dinner up here, but since I purchased food from Nijiya Market to make dinner tomorrow, I figured tomorrow would end up being a food picture blog! It was a very small restaurant but delicious, Japanese run with a cute waitress :). I ordered Sausage/Potato Tapa, Pork Wrapped Artichokes, and Japanese Premium Beef & Vegetables on a Magma Plate. I also added a onigiri with umeboshi. Delicious! I ended the evening finishing my shopping for tomorrow's dinner at Ralph's before heading over to Cerritos Lanes to watch Makoa and Co. bowl. Makoa, great win over Debs! :)
A plan-less day became a fairly filled day very quickly. I woke up early and hit the local Target to collect me a hello kitty duct tape roll. They are selling on amazon for about 16 on average including shipping, while it's 1/3 of that in stores. What a joke! I'm planning on making Nalani a small purse :) I then got some work down and headed down south. I hit up a Target and then an animal shelter! It was so sad to see so many homeless animals, but at least they are being take care of! There were a few that were likeable, but so many pitbulls! For Dinner, I hit up Wa Dining OKAN, which was delicious. I actually debating putting the picture from dinner up here, but since I purchased food from Nijiya Market to make dinner tomorrow, I figured tomorrow would end up being a food picture blog! It was a very small restaurant but delicious, Japanese run with a cute waitress :). I ordered Sausage/Potato Tapa, Pork Wrapped Artichokes, and Japanese Premium Beef & Vegetables on a Magma Plate. I also added a onigiri with umeboshi. Delicious! I ended the evening finishing my shopping for tomorrow's dinner at Ralph's before heading over to Cerritos Lanes to watch Makoa and Co. bowl. Makoa, great win over Debs! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment