~:[Day 5]:~ Farewell to the Holidays
I guess today was the day to officially say farewell to the holidays. It will probably be the last time I'll be at Disneyland during their holiday setup and thus, the last of the decorations from the holidays will be taken down. However, I guess you can never remove the holidays from your hearts and your minds, if you truly had a great holiday experience. Disneyland provided a relaxing day before the storm that is coming, as school is about to begin. With a rush upcoming, it was nice to have a day to just sit back and enjoy the rides (Splash Mountain, Matterhorn, Astro Blasters) and of course the delicious food of pizza port :) The fireworks were a great sight to see and the weather was perfect! It doesn't seem like winter weather, but I know how quickly that can change. Thus, I bid farewell to the holidays, but keep the memories of them alive forever!
I guess today was the day to officially say farewell to the holidays. It will probably be the last time I'll be at Disneyland during their holiday setup and thus, the last of the decorations from the holidays will be taken down. However, I guess you can never remove the holidays from your hearts and your minds, if you truly had a great holiday experience. Disneyland provided a relaxing day before the storm that is coming, as school is about to begin. With a rush upcoming, it was nice to have a day to just sit back and enjoy the rides (Splash Mountain, Matterhorn, Astro Blasters) and of course the delicious food of pizza port :) The fireworks were a great sight to see and the weather was perfect! It doesn't seem like winter weather, but I know how quickly that can change. Thus, I bid farewell to the holidays, but keep the memories of them alive forever!


No comments:
Post a Comment