~:[Day 21]:~ I Don't Feel Like Doing Anything
I guess Bruno Mars was smart when he wrote (or someone wrote) his Lazy song. It was just one of those days where kicking back and relaxing felt oh so good! I had to go to the Apple Store this morning to exchange my iPad2 since I had a bad pixel, however, after that, I stayed home, did my taxes (just waiting on my credit union to send me paperwork) and graded papers. I guess I also had time to watch some basketball, take another nap, and play with JD :) It was a fabulous day and after seeing what I'll be getting back on my tax return, the day became even better!
I guess Bruno Mars was smart when he wrote (or someone wrote) his Lazy song. It was just one of those days where kicking back and relaxing felt oh so good! I had to go to the Apple Store this morning to exchange my iPad2 since I had a bad pixel, however, after that, I stayed home, did my taxes (just waiting on my credit union to send me paperwork) and graded papers. I guess I also had time to watch some basketball, take another nap, and play with JD :) It was a fabulous day and after seeing what I'll be getting back on my tax return, the day became even better!


No comments:
Post a Comment