~:[CH5 - Day 102]: ~ In the Air
There was something in the air today as the beauty of it all just shone through, from the morning overcast where the sun just peered through to the blue cloud-filled skies that the afternoon brought. There is something so mesmerizing about these clouds and always gives you this sense of wonder of how this all comes about and just how lucky we are to see such stunning beauty, whether we stop to appreciate it or not. I felt better today but lecturing all four periods didn't really help my cause. Regardless, I survived and had a little skip in my step today. I finished up most of my paperwork, made it through practice after using mini-crisis management and then lifted a little in the weight room. I got to sit down for a little chat at TapEx, which is always nice before heading home and finally getting most of my videos converted so I can finally get to editing and also to finalize my trip planning for my upcoming trip to New England. Starting Thursday, I'll be in the New England area, traveling up and down to a number of states. It should be a grand adventure and am hoping that the weather cooperates. I should have some cool snaps on Monday as well, but I won't spoil the surprise. The day hit a little snag, as my computer has been acting up, so I backed everything up to my multitude of hard drives and finally started getting them more organized. While it was a setback, it definitely was solved fairly quickly and kind of fit the theme of the day. In any case, it was a wonderful day and while there could have been a few things that went better, from talking to friends in Asia and on the east coast to prep for my upcoming trips, to feeling accomplished, it was one of those days that conquered the case of the Mondays and for that, I should be thankful.


No comments:
Post a Comment