Wednesday, April 13, 2016

~:[CH5 - Day 104]: ~ Back At It

~:[CH5 - Day 104]: ~ Back At It
It was a crazy day. I had put off packing and so I dropped a load of laundry in, got ready for work, and was able to get it in the drier before I headed out. I finished up catching up on grading and emptied the boxes and even collected a project from one of the periods. It's funny because when it gets busy, everything seems to fall on the same day. Today, was no different. I also had an appointment with our benefits counselor, so that took some of the time that I needed to spending getting ready for later in the day. I finally got around to eating lunch at about 2pm, then headed to practice. Since it was a down week, I rewarded the team with ice cream during the run. It was a nice surprise. After wrapping up, I finished packing and then headed out. I ate in LA at Noodle World while the Laker game was on. It was nice to have a place that was playing the game and while I never have been a Kobe fan, I appreciated his career and was glad he ended on that note. I was actually amused that the game overshadowed the win records by the Warriors. When I finally got through the long security check point line, I realized my gate was at a different terminal. I ended up having to take a shuttle and strangely enough, I was on the shuttle by myself. Ultimately, I arrived at the gate, got on the plane and closed my eyes as I headed away into the clouds. It was a long and exhausting day, but I know that tomorrow, amazing is waiting and so in the end, it will all be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment