Thursday, April 28, 2016

~:[CH5 - Day 119]: ~ Giving It Your All

~:[CH5 - Day 119]: ~ Giving It Your All
It was the last day of the regular season. John Glenn had a pretty good run with their boys frosh/soph team finishing 3-2 and their girls team nearly knocking off Bellflower earlier in the season. We knew we had to make sure we didn't take anything for granted. The boys frosh/soph race became a close competition, as we watched the score down the stretch. With a few strong performances down the stretch, we were able to put the meet away and finish off the season with a sweep. We had a number of good marks and some PRs on the day and it was definitely a nice way to end the regular season. We celebrated with a meal at Wokholic. It was definitely a delicious meal and even better that we're supporting one of our athlete's parents. I was definitely exhausted by days end and ended up lounging away. Sometimes you don't realize how much energy you expend before you end up expending all of your energy. It didn't help that I had a little bit of a cold. Regardless, I survived and now I look forward to an even crazier Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment