~:[CH5 - Day 125]: ~ Hoping for Peace
Even though his season was over, he came to practice to improve and so did a few other athletes. While some levels of dedication are following, it's great to see some of it improving around me. It was a pretty intriguing day though as I watched the vaulters as they prepared for Friday's finals. My body broke down a little today as I got hit with another small cold. It's been a pain, but I know I will get rid of this eventually. Everything else seemed like a normal day as I spent some time with my family and got some work done. Of course, normal was replaced with amazing, as I got to bed early this evening, mainly because of my cold. Regardless, in a day where we wished the "fourth to be with you" and when I began wrapping up World War II, I looked forward to good times ahead.


No comments:
Post a Comment