~:[CH5 - Day 149]: ~ In Great Company
I've been looking forward to this wedding for awhile. When two of your favorite people get married, it's an incredible night. Not only was the food good, the ceremony awesome, and the night fun, but being with a large group of your closest friends really helps a wedding move from good to amazing. The wedding was very relaxing with jokes being told throughout the night and just an amazing good time without reservations. There was no sense of uneasiness as together, we always feel like we can be ourselves and that is what makes our friendships great. In a world where so much hatred exists and so much judgement, it is refreshing to step into a place like there, where people are in harmony and there is much reason to celebrate. I have known Janie for over half my life. Amazing right? She has grown up so much since I met her her freshman year in high school and am glad that the amazing her met someone as incredible as John. Janie is so adventurous, chill, and just a go with the flow type with John having similar qualities. I always appreciate being around them both, so much so that I do not mind sharing John's profile picture space with Janie. Originally, John's profile picture was just me and him dancing, but as things got more serious, Janie was added into the photo. Regardless of whether or not I am in the updated profile picture John, I still love you two so much and am glad to share this wonderful and special moment with you two. I hope to have many more adventures ahead with you two and am so grateful to have had the opportunity to grow with you two. Thank you again for all the memories from the trips, to the hikes, to all the wonderful food that we ate, even when my stomach was raging. I love you two so much and can't wait to see what's in store for you. Congratulations!


No comments:
Post a Comment