Sunday, May 8, 2016

~:[CH5 - Day 129]: ~ The Love of a Mother

~:[CH5 - Day 129]: ~ The Love of a Mother
I have been truly blessed to have a mother who has given so much to me and my family. Like many mothers out there, she took it upon herself to put the family on her bike and proceed to walk up the insurmountable hills that stood before her. She sacrificed the last morsel of food, she sacrificed her time so that we could have the times of our lives, and she always was there for us, whether it was to keep us in line or just to give us a kiss goodnight. I couldn't imagine what kind of person I would be without her and the many mothers who go above and beyond to make this world a better place by making us better people. At times when I feel frustrated or upset with my mom, I have to stop and think of all the things she has done and how this mound of an inconvenience or issue does not even compare to the galactic pile of issues she faced because of me and for that, I am ever grateful. I wonder to myself, how I can even get upset, as I will be indebted to her for all that she has done for me over a lifetime. To all the mothers out there, thank you for all that you sacrificed, as while you have done it so frequently that you don't think much of it, to us, it means the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment