
~:[CH12 - Day 13]:~ Paint the Town Red
The whole purpose behind this mini adventure didn't pan out, but we didn't allow that to dampen our spirits and we ended up enjoying a night out. From a good dinner to enjoying the game, we stuck to our plan and just painted the town red. I actually have been pretty much a hermit lately. I've tried to keep a low profile lately, as starting back up at school has required a bit more recharging afterwards. I allowed myself the rest my mind and body needed. I finally decided to join in on this adventure. While it could have been easy to scratch them after the stars didn't align, I'm glad we stuck it out. Despite a Clippers loss, we still created some everlasting memories and made the most out of the evening. We could have easily canceled our plans, leading to another night "hermiting" away, but instead, we decided just to go with the flow and not allow anything to ruin our opportunity to enjoy the moments that awaited us. It ended up as a night with great food, entertainment and memories as we truly did, paint the town red.

No comments:
Post a Comment