
~:[CH12 - Day 18]:~ Shake It Up
On days where I don't have a game or an event, it's pretty much been work, go home, do work, then start the cycle over again. Every once in awhile, it's nice to shake it up, as I ended up grabbing a late lunch during my break. It was a good motivator for all I had to finish tonight. Even when at Northern Cafe, I chose something different from the normal, as I had lamb with cumin. I actually have had this dish before and loved it, but for me to not choose the chicken with chili peppers is quite amazing. Of course, I did order one to go for my parents, but still, for this meal at least, I shook it up a bit. A lot of times when you try something new it doesn't pan out well, but other times, you do, you'll find something you wouldn't have otherwise. Sure, it can truly be a 50-50 shot, but that just means you'll win half the time. In the end, I was happy with good company and good food, which motivated me the rest of the evening. I truly got down to business and wrapped up everything I needed to as we finish out the week. Have a wonderful week ya'll and don't forget to shake it up a bit.

No comments:
Post a Comment