Friday, January 20, 2023

~:[CH12 - Day 20]:~ Storm Incoming

 
~:[CH12 - Day 20]:~ Storm Incoming

There's always a bit of a calm before the storm. For me a storm can be both a time that is chaotic, but also amazing. As while those moments are the most challenging, you feel the most accomplished when you make it through especially when you're stronger because of it. As I wrapped up what I needed to, I headed on my way through this storm ahead. Somehow my schedule got so impacted that I am wondering if I should scratch something off the list, however, everywhere I look in the schedule, there is value and so I'll just head straight into what's ahead. You never know what you're capable of until you face life head on and I've tried to continuously do that in my life. I've failed a lot, but more times than not, it's proven to be a place where you learn and you grow. I hope that we all can face our storms head on and find ourselves stronger because of it, however, I always like to remind people, you're never alone and so find that one person or people who will stand alongside you as you veer forward into the unknown. 

No comments:

Post a Comment