~:[CH12 - Day 8]:~ Soothing
As the hours closed in until we returned to work, I enjoyed a delicious meal to end this vacation - yudofu. With the cold weather and storm brewing overhead, it was nice to have a warm bowl of yudofu. Not only did it wrap up our new year celebration and vacation, it just was a perfect compliment to the weather. Sometimes you have those moments where you have the right things at the right time. It's not always easy to predict what you'll need at any given time, but when things fall into place and it works out, there are no words to describe how awesome that moment is. It was not the most exciting break I've experienced, however, I feel as if I was able to get what I needed done. As I wrapped up my grading for the week and prepped for the week ahead, I realized how fast time had flown as I look forward to the row of tasks lined up in front of me. For now, I'll take another bit of this delicious dish as it keeps me warm amid this raging winter storm. What soothing moment do you recall most?


No comments:
Post a Comment