Tuesday, January 3, 2023

~:[CH12 - Day 3]:~ Late Night Border Crossing

 
~:[CH12 - Day 3]:~ Late Night Border Crossing

Isn't it amazing how technology has connected people around the world. As I have been chatting with my friends in Asia, I realized how interconnected we can be without leaving the comforts of our own home. While it's great to see them in person, it's also wonderful to be able to stay connected beyond just the occasional meet ups. It also allows us to connect with people around us who we may not have been able to otherwise. It was pretty early in the morning, however, I was transported once again to Shibuya as our like group hit raid after raid around the area. The opportunities that technology allow us have expanded our potential. I definitely am a supporter of the pen & paper approach and trying to avoid going all tech, but there definitely are a a lot of benefits to using technology and this is one of them. While it would be wonderful to meet all these people we cross paths with in these raids, I'm fine with knowing just a handful of those with me and letting my imagination fill in the blanks for who's raiding with us. As we hit up stop after stop, we added up to our collections as we stayed interconnected without crossing a single border and lounged in the comforts of our own home. I look forward to when I'll physically be at all these stop, but until then, I'll let technology take the wheel. What are your favorite tech advancements that help make your life easier?

No comments:

Post a Comment