Tuesday, January 17, 2023

~:[CH12 - Day 17]:~ Spontaneity Wins Again

 
~:[CH12 - Day 17]:~ Spontaneity Wins Again

Today was beyond chaotic as I tried to catch up on all the work that I needed to finish before the semester. I caught up with most by the afternoon. I definitely started the day on a good note as it was an amazing morning of trading, which became and even better afternoon. The good vibes balanced out the strains of the workload as I battled in the trenches to get everything done on time. As I wrapped everything up, after talking with my friend who knew AleXa, I decided to be a little spontaneous and go to the game at the last minute. I ended up in a pretty good spot as it was nearby the court, however, for the performance, it wasn't the best spot, as the camera man blocked my angle. Instead, I just enjoyed the performance (as I should have) and the game as well. The game was enjoyable as the Clippers battled back to take the lead, before falling off a cliff as they gave the game away. Normally, this would easily ruin the day, but of course, while I am a diehard Clipper fan, today I came to the game for the performance to see AleXa. Everything worked out as we got to chat after the game before I headed home. In the end, it could have easily been a day where I stayed home and enjoyed my run of luck, but instead, I rolled the dice one more time and ended up winning in the end. It's true that spontaneity doesn't always win, but when it does, it can lead to some memorable moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment