
~:[CH13 - Day 33]:~ Just Say Cheese
My schedule has been quite impacted lately, which is usual for this time of year. It's pretty routine for me, but it also means that I have to miss out on a few things I wish I could attend. The last few times my brother visited my parents, I have been out, so I haven't been able to see these two. I was glad that at the last minute, they were able to come over and I was there for the visit. It's funny how quickly time passes and how things change. As while you watch the seasons change, you also see how people change along with it. With adults, sometimes those changes are a bit slower and sometimes less evident, however, with children, they change so drastically in such a short amount of time. I often wonder if this change was evident when I was growing up. As we had fun taking photos and posing for the camera, I warned them that they might regret me having these photos when they're older and when I can include them in any post from graduation to weddings and more. They will be precious memories I will be glad to have and will cherish for the rest of my life. Similarly, all the memories I have collected over the year will be the most priceless possession I have and when I look back into these beautiful albums, I know I will smile at the wonderful memories they bring back to my mind. So the next time I pull out my camera, I hope that you just say cheese, as these moments will be added to that priceless trove of memories.

No comments:
Post a Comment