~:[CH13 - Day 43]:~ The Whirlwind
Usually on these shorter treks, I try to keep myself just busy enough to make it worthwhile, however this time around, everything seemed to fall on the same weekend. With performances, events, openings and even a birthday, I was running around back and forth trying to cover everything. In the end, I did everything aside from one event in the time available. It was definitely a whirlwind, but I wouldn't go back and change a thing. Overall, I'll miss saving money daily on food (due to the costs), being able to get everywhere I need to go easily using the train, and also just being able to see my friends. Life sometimes give you opportunities that just don't seem to fit, but within that whirlwind of choas, is a moment of beauty when all the pieces come together and the bigger picture comes into focus. Just like the gorgeous visuals at the new TeamLab Borderless, as I look back, I'll have so many more incredible moments for venturing straight into the whirlwind of life.

No comments:
Post a Comment