Monday, February 19, 2024

~:[CH13 - Day 50]:~ Edit Away

 

~:[CH13 - Day 50]:~ Edit Away

I guess the cool thing about going back through your photos and making small edits is that you get to reminisce about the moments you took them. I try my best not to have to do much editing if any at all, but I do have to go through and select the photos I want. I make small adjustments, then poof, they're uploaded. With a number of shoots back to back (including the basketball games), my backlog of photos was great, over 10,000 great. I finally sat down on Monday to shift through them. I went through the playoff games, then finally to my work photos from Japan. While I cannot share most of the ones I took during my shoots, I was able to share some of just the exhibit itself. Similar to the Odaiba Borderless, this TeamLab is extraordinary. Planets has its draw, but Borderless is on another level. The changing scenes also make it so that you could stay all day and see a variety of scenes. I edited and though about all the work that I did on the trip, but also about all the people I met in between. From those who perform to those who work in the office, I saw a variety of people and enjoyed many of the moments we shared. It was quite the turnaround, but still yet, I was glad I accepted to the offer. Of course, it meant that I was left with a pile of photos to edit, but ten hours later, I finally clicked submit on my final album and sent off the link to my client. I always say how cameras can never truly capture the moment especially in a place like this, but when looking at the photos today, I thought to myself, its doing a much better job than ever before, Still, the photos will not capture all of which I experienced at the TeamLab Borderless, but at least it will bring back the vivid memories of an experience I will never forget. 


No comments:

Post a Comment