Friday, February 23, 2024

~:[CH13 - Day 54]:~ The Lighted Path

 


~:[CH13 - Day 54]:~ The Lighted Path

I originally cleared Friday since I thought we would have a game. Instead, I had an open night and thus I planned to meet up with a friend to drop something off. It's always nice to enjoy a chat, no matter how brief, to catch up. My schedule has been pretty impacted, so I am glad I had this time to do this and enjoy a night in Pasadena. As I walked back to my car, I walked down a corridor I've walked down many times before. This time, it was empty, yet beautiful. Life sometimes gives you these moments that are a lighted path. Whether it's a beautiful moment to catch up with a friend, to eat a good meal or just to not have to worry about anything, I hope that we truly enjoy our lighted paths when life gives them to us. Many of times, when we've experienced the same thing, we often forget just how lucky we are to be able to soak it in and appreciate it, so I hope that when the opportunity comes, we appreciate it. I ended up going home and stopping by a surprise birthday celebration before calling it a night on a day so full of things that I appreciated and made sure not to take for granted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment