
~:[CH13 - Day 41]:~ Beyond Translation
I took out my family to see Kevin in concert. I thought it would be fun to have them join in, especially because they enjoy watching concerts. They were saying that usually the venues they go to are so large that you can hardly see the artist. What's nice about this setting is that it's a bit more intimate and thus you feel more connection with the artist. While it's a bit draining on Kevin with so many performances, it allows for everyone to feel like a VIP. Although we have trouble communicating due to the language barrier, sometimes it's easy to communicate when you feel connected with the others you are talking to. It was definitely enjoyable after a fairly relaxing day. Today being my only day off, it was nice to finally have some time to breath and recover, still yet, I was glad that it ended with a night that we'll remember together, even if language was a barrier for us, tonight we shared memories that were beyond translation.

No comments:
Post a Comment