Sunday, January 20, 2019

~:[CH8 - Day 20]:~ A Slot of Luck

~:[CH8 - Day 20]:~ A Slot of Luck
I knew I couldn't stay home for a day and finally take that break that I needed. With a friend in town and an errand to do there anyways, I found a reason to trek to Vegas. It was a blessing that the roads were clear and everything went smoothly. I got what I wanted for lunch, had some bad luck on the floor, bowled a 200 and just missed a perfect game (of spares ... hehe), didn't quite have what I wanted for dinner (but it ended up being good) and then had some great luck on the floor. Regardless, whether you win or lose or things go good or bad, it's the opportunities to catch up with people and just interact that makes a day wonderful. Thing aren't always going to fall into place and your pocket may not always be full, but those who you can trust, will be there standing next to you many days behind the lifespan of your fortune and material goods. While I finally had some luck out there, the luck I cherished most at the end of the day was definitely the quality time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment