Wednesday, January 9, 2019

~:[CH8 - Day 9]:~ Somewhere in the Heavens

~:[CH8 - Day 9]:~ Somewhere in the Heavens
I only was awake for about thirty minutes of the entire two flights that I took today. The flight attendant may have thought I was dead as I did not wake up for the meals nor to use the restroom. As I looked out though, I saw a beautiful sight. Initially, we were floating above the clouds and soon thereafter, the City of Angels would appear, my home. As many times as I go away and as amazing as the adventures are abroad, there always is this sense of longing to go home. The people (friends and family), the food, and just the comforts of it all make it something you want to come back to time after time. Of course, we know not the path that we are destined to travel and we wonder where our path leads within these beautiful world. I could end up working permanently in Tokyo after networking there the past week or not a single thing may change until I lay to rest years down the line. As I have said many times before, life is unpredictable and it's in living that we find our path and as much as we will the direction in which we go, the path we lead also is controlled by the destiny of our lives. Tonight I found out about the passing of someone I knew for so long. I was saddened by the news, but also thought about the richness of the life she lived and the love that she was surrounded by. No matter where you end up and no matter what you end up doing, I hope we all can remember to live a life of love and compassion. As no matter how many roads we travel in our lives, how many awards we receive or how much money we possess, the only true wealth in our lives is the love of those who surround us. As the plane traveled through the heavens, I didn't realize what the feeling I had sense really meant, but when I got home, I realized the message I was being sent. There are many who we have sent to these very heavens and while I hope that we do not send many there too soon, that when it's time, we will send them there will all the love that's within our hearts. Remember them forever and keep them in your memories as it is in that, will they remain alive in our hearts forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment